Dental Implants Costs in Colorado Springs, CO
A dental implant has emerged to become a high-tech replacement tooth that imitates your whole teeth structure. The procedure uses a titanium root inserted into the bone to support a dental crown, a bridge, or dentures. Implants feel, act, and look like your natural teeth, and if taken care of properly, they last for a lifetime.
You can walk into our dental clinic to undergo this state-of-the-art tooth replacement procedure and enjoy its many benefits.
Benefits of Dental Implants
- Dental implants appear and feel exactly like your natural teeth. Our dentist designs them to fuse with your bone; hence they become permanent and improve your appearance.
- Apart from improving appearance, dental implants also result in improved speech. Many patients have already started relying on this procedure over a denture.
- Implants eliminate all sorts of discomfort and promote easier eating. You don’t have to limit your eating of your favorite food items.
- Dental implants do not require reducing other teeth. The nearby teeth do not have to be altered to support the implant, which further improves your overall long-term oral health. As dental implants promote easier access between your teeth, it also improves your oral hygiene.
- Implants are a durable dental procedure. All you need to do is to care for them properly by avoiding unhealthy oral habits.
Cost of Dental Implants
The cost of dental implants may vary as per your treatment plan designed by our dentist. There may be different stages of your procedure, each of which requires a separate fee and appointment.
- Under the surgical stage of a dental implant, the root form is implanted into your jaw bone. This part of the procedure requires a separate fee.
- The surgical stage is then followed by healing or the time required for the implant to integrate with the jawbone. This period is known as osseointegration. You must not skip this step during your treatment as it may increase your chances of dental implant failure. This stage, too, requires a separate fee.
- The third stage is the restorative stage, where our dentist places your final crowns or dentures. Replacing a single missing tooth will require a single crown. But if you want to replace all your teeth, it may require a full range of full-mouth crowns and bridges.
- If you are opting for mini dental implants, it will be a quarter of the total cost of standard implants. This procedure may require more than one mini dental implant to support a denture.
Please reach out to Rota Advanced Dental Care in Colorado Springs, CO, 80923, to have a consultation with our dentist, Dr. Rota. Please call Dentist Colorado Springs, CO at (719) 598-1224 or schedule an online consultation, and we’ll guide you further.