Colorado Springs Porcelain Veneers
A porcelain veneer is a thin shell of porcelain bonded to the front surface of your tooth to improve its appearance, color, and shape. Porcelain veneers can be used to straighten smiles, close spaces, lengthen small or poorly shaped teeth, or whiten stained or dark teeth.
Why Choose a Cosmetic Dentist for Porcelain Veneers?
If you want a smile makeover, Dr. Joseph Rota is an artist who designs smiles that uniquely fit your personality, facial features, and preferences. Dr. Rota has won more medals in the American Academy of Cosmetic Dentistry’s International Smile Gallery Competition than all the other dentists in Colorado combined. His artistic approach in cosmetic dentistry will give you the smile of your dreams.
The photos below are a case completed by Dr. Rota. You can see that the veneers have a very natural appearance with the strength, beauty, and durability only porcelain restorations can provide. They transmit light, resulting in a translucent appearance that gives you a beautiful, natural-looking smile.
When teeth are chipped or beginning to wear, veneers can protect them from damage and restore their original appearance—or make them look better than they originally did.
Receiving a Smile Makeover with Porcelain Veneers
- Dr. Rota will have a thorough discussion with you to understand how you want your new smile to look, including the shape and color.
- Based on your input and his expertise, he will let you know what you can expect from your smile makeover.
- To prepare your natural teeth for the veneers, we shape and roughen them. We then use CEREC® technology to design and create your perfect smile.
- After the veneers are made and you try them on, you will likely love them. But if you have any hesitation, before they are bonded to your natural teeth, Dr. Rota will modify them or even remake them until you do love them.
- When you are thrilled with your smile makeover, an adhesive is used to bond the veneers to your teeth, and a special light hardens the adhesive.
One of the wonderful things about porcelain veneers is that they are bonded so tightly to your teeth that they look, feel, and function like your own teeth. But this also means that once they are bonded to your teeth, they can only be removed by grinding them off. So if there are any changes to the veneers that you want, those changes must be made before they are bonded to your teeth. Dr. Rota is so confident you will love the smile he creates, that he has a beautiful smile assurance policy.
Once in place, your veneers look and feel completely natural and create an absolutely stunning smile. Look at the amazing results that Dr. Rota achieved for his patient Amanda.
|Dr. Rota gave Amanda an amazing smile makeover with porcelain veneers.|
Porcelain Veneers in One Visit
One of the things patients love about getting porcelain veneers from Dr. Rota is that only one visit is required. Lumineers® and other brands of veneers from most dentists typically require at least two visits—about two weeks apart or longer—to allow time for the veneers to be made in a dental laboratory. But we use the high-tech CEREC system where our laboratory technician makes them with CAD-CAM technology while you wait. Dr. Rota designs the smile, and the computer grinds and shapes the porcelain to his specifications, using an optical scan of your teeth to fit them precisely onto your teeth.
If you are interested in receiving porcelain veneers from an award-winning cosmetic dentist, contact our office to schedule an appointment with Dr. Rota. You can call us to schedule an appointment, or request an appointment online.